These statements define how we work and what we aim to achieve. They may evolve as we learn and grow – they’re a conversation about what a great service should and can be for people with a disability. Let us know what you think!
- We’re a community working together to make life better for people with disability
- We’re a great place to work and we take pride in the attitude and abilities of our team
- We evolve how we work with people with disability as they progress through life
- We embrace new ideas and technology that can help us achieve our mission
- We foster a safe and supportive working environment for our team and clients
We acknowledge and commit to both the U.N. Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disability and the principles of the Disability Act (2006), and we promote the use of independent decision-making support by our clients, for example via the National Disability Advocacy Program (NDAP).
We acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders as Australia’s first people and as the traditional owners and custodians of the land, we pay our respect to elders past and present.